Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Menuplan week 50


This is my first menyplan here on this blog, but I`ve been menuplanning for ages.
Ususally I try to use up what we have in our kitchen/stock before buying anything new. This week we have some processed foods since we have been sick, so I have to use it up!

Menuplan week 50
Monday: Leftovers, homemade autumn stew
Tuesday: Chilli with beans no meat
Wednesday: chickpea casserole
Thursday: potatobal (traditional norwegian meal) with salty meat
Friday: Pasta with tomatosauce, served with sallad
Saturday: Homemade springrolls
Sunday: Turkey with vegetables and stuffing. Hoping this will be enough leftovers for multiple dinners next week to.

Breakfast: eggs with vegetables
Lunches: soups, tapas, hot dogs, sandwiches etc
Nigthmeal: Porridge, oatmeals.

I need to buy:
* a bag of carrots
* onions
* salty meat
* the turkey (its on sale this week 3,5$ for 1 kg, ususally its 5$ for 1kg at least)
* eggs
* fresh fruits and some vegetables

Because of the turkey, I will probably spend aprox 30$ in the store this week.

Head over to orgjunkie.com, to se other mealplans!

No comments:

Post a Comment