Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome to The Frugal and Natural Mom!

Finaly!
I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now, but all the names I have comed up with where taken, so I have procastinated it. Up until today! No more procastination. My blogname is long, but it also says who I am perfectly. I am a frugal mom, and I am also a natural mom, combinding those two in perfect harmony.

There wil be more info about me and my family on the about page I wil be making soon, but some info can come handy for you as a reader: I am a 26 year old girl from the cold Norway. I live here with my husband and my two kids aging 8 and 4yo. I am a work/stay at home mom, and partly homeschooler.

I love the nature, and try to stay out much! I am intressted in nutrition and fitness and have a certificate as a raw food coach (amongst many other) My schooldegree actually says skincare therapist, and my future schooldiploma hopefully says webdesigner/webmarketer.

I am trying to live as frugal as possible, only buying what we need, planning our meals etc.

Well, for now this was my welcome post. I hope to get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment